Thursday, October 29, 2009

Problems and creativity, my deity

I can always tell that I am getting visited by Saturn: I get more creative, but nothing goes right. Maybe it is the other way around...one does necessitate the other oftentimes. Saturn visited a couple of years ago, in a memorable way, through symbols and then, in a dream. The electric blue panther with a scorpion tale asked for teeth, so I gave them.

Saturn has recently asked for another tooth.

This must be why I can't sleep. Insomnia always hits me after Saturn's visits. I've been asking for some pretty big things and I am running out of time. Saturn is good at reminding one of this fact.

I can't wrap my head around it right now. I would say "sleep with angels" but according to my four year old, angels are scary.

Or maybe you're into that sort of thing.

Sleep tight.

mG

No comments:

Post a Comment